Demonkin are beings composed of magic who are the children of a God and they dwell within the many forms of the Realm of Magic. They usually fulfill their creator's wishes, sharing both their ideals and ambitions, however they are not clones, they bare there own unique personality's and emotions which reflect the Sentient Mortals of the Mortal Realm. Any God can create their own Demonkin however not all do, as it requires a part of their own magic to maintain them, it does drain the gods power to have them and some prefer to use Sentient Mortals in matters that would make them out to be Demonkin, for example the Reapers of Theda are still Sentient mortals however there power can be said to be that of a Demonkin to him.
- Angels - The white and gold winged defenders of Celestris; the Goddess of Light
- Hellspawns - The twisted mockeries of over demonkin by Xecien; the God of Chaos
- Elementals - The guards over the 9 elements for Anarok; the God of Elements
- Dryads - The flora-like guards over the forest for Tewe; the Goddess of Nature
- Shadow Demons - The tricksters and murderers of Despyro; the God of Shadows
- Nightmares - The banes of mortal sleep for Slendoll; the God of Nightmares
- Dragons - The juggernauts of fire for Harnak; the God of Scales
- Moon Spirits - The proud animal spirits of Crescent; the Goddess of Moonlight
Sentient Mortal MentionsEdit
These types listed below are not classed as demonkin directly, however they have the power and the roles of their patriach gods or goddesses who could be considered the children of those gods in one form or another.
- Reapers - The taskmasters of the dead who fulfil the role of Theda; the God of Death
- Vampires - The blood fanatics of Far'rince; the Goddess of Blood
- Witches - the curse mistresses of Mystara; the Goddess of Secrets